Monday, January 16, 2012

The Red Carpet at the Golden Globes

I am pretty obsessed with award shows, but the Golden Globes were like reading for Commercial Law last night -- pretty darn boring!  It seems that I am not cultured enough because I had not even heard of a majority of the tv shows and films that won last night (or if I had, I thought they were terrible).

Anyways, the fashion, in my opinion, was also mediocre at best.  Like always though, there were a few standouts - for good and bad reasons.

The Good:


I am not completely sold on the bow/ruffle on the side, but she looks like Hollywood royalty.

The Bad:

  

  

The Ugly:

This looks like an awful mother of the bride dress to me.

There's much disagreement on Angelina's dress, but I think it is Tacky (with a capital T).  I'd fire my stylist.

Who do you think made the Best and Worst dressed list?

No comments:

Post a Comment