Friday, March 29, 2013

Just Shy of 2 Weeks

Yes, we are two weeks (and a day) from the day we have been planning for years.  Don't get me wrong - things are busy, very busy - but I don't feel like I am running around with my hair falling out or being too stressed to function.  I think I am more stressed about work than anything else.  I wake up in the middle of the night with anxiety over work decisions, but I haven't had any wedding nightmares, dreams, or anything of the like yet.  

Zack and I have been together since 18.  At this point, we have been operating as 1 since I finished undergrad.  This wedding seems almost like a celebration of the past as much as a starting point for the future ahead.  I am not getting cold feet.  If anyone should have cold feet, it should be Zack.  I am a pain and a half to deal with.  If you have ever spent a weekend with me, you'll know that I am trying to put your shoes away before you take them off.  

Babe - If I forget to tell you in the years to come, thanks for putting up with me.  (I also apologize for continuously breaking the wedding budget).   

So, for the next two weeks, I am going to TRY to release control and let the people we have entrusted to make this day one big party do their job.  Plus, I am going to look forward to a honeymoon in paradise. 

 
 Oh, if anyone has a suggestion for a rehearsal dinner dress, send it my way.

xoxo,

Rachel

  

1 comment:

  1. first off.. your wedding plans sound amazing! Im sure it will all turn out perfectly, even with all the stress leading up to it!

    i wanted to email you about moving from the city to the country but couldn't find a contact email for you... moving from the city to the wide open country might be in my near future as well and i wanted to get your thoughts on it!!!
    thanks!! -lane

    ReplyDelete