Monday, August 13, 2012

Big Girl Wardrobe

Sunday was supposed to be a beach day, but with gray skies and rain showers, we ended up doing a little shopping at Mayfaire in Wilmington.  I ended up adding a few pieces to my "big girl" wardrobe and coveting a few others.  Zack was my fashion consultant.  Believe it or not, he's a farmer with a little bit of fashion sense.  I can get him to wear designer jeans, blazers, and beautiful button-downs, but I am still working on the bow-tie.  The day will come...      

Things I am loving at JCrew currently for all those working women out there:
 
Super figure flattering.
Shown in boulevard green, purchased in black.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Although I didn't purchase any new jewelry this time, they've got an amazing selection of unique pieces right now (albeit pretty darn expensive).  A girl can dream, right?

Flower Lattice Necklace


xoxo,

R

1 comment:

  1. Love all of these selections, we may be twins with some of these items!

    ReplyDelete