Thursday, February 2, 2012

When we plan...

Have you ever heard the saying:
"When we plan, God laughs."

Yep, that is my Erin Condren Planner found HERE.  (BEST purchase EVER).

Well, I am a notorious planner, but my plans have fallen through many times.  I wanted to go to Carolina, but I ended up going to NC State.  I wanted to go to Campbell Law and ended up going to Charlotte Law.  At the end of the day, I wouldn't change where I have ended up.  I met my sweet Zack at NC State and I have met fabulous friends here in Charlotte.

With that said, here are my tentative plans for the rest of the year:

March 24-28:  Spring Break to Key West Baby

May 13: Graduate CSL

July 24-25: Take the NC Bar Exam

July 31: Turn 24

End of August: Find out if I have passed the Bar

Beginning of September: Start working as an attorney if I have passed the Bar

Sound busy and law-related?  Yep.  Bring on September!

Happy Thursday!

1 comment: