Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Country Livin' at 24

I AM BACK to facebook, the blogging world, and life generally.

I'll blog about the bar exam later (let's just say it was traumatic).  Note:  I'll have no results for 5 weeks or so.

I've had a whole lot of life changes in the last few days.  On Friday, I packed up my 2-story loft and traded it in for small-town country living.  This came with a whole lot of mixed emotions.  I am happy to be with Zack, but less happy to give up coffee shops, boutiques, family and friends.  Luckily, my soon-to-be in-laws are fab and my sister and niece live here.  

Also, on Friday, I got one hell of a gift--a PUPPY.  Yes, a german short-haired.  He's six weeks old and pretty darn tiny.

 

After much deliberation, we named him Whiskey.  Whiskey likes to sleep all day and party all night.  Zack contemplated naming him NEMO.  (Don't tell him I am dishing his secrets).

Today is my 24th birthday.  There will be no popping champagne, but instead a trip to the vet for Whiskey's first round of shots.     

So, for now, I'll be a stay-at-home Mom to Whiskey and I'll be tapping my foot while I wait on bar results.  Kudos to those who stay at home.  I am on Day 2 and I may be a certified nut by Friday.

Love to you all,

R.

P.S.  Maybe I should start planning a wedding?         

No comments:

Post a Comment