Monday, July 23, 2012

Tomorrow...

Three years + three months of sacrifice come down to this....

I have 3 words:

"BRING IT ON"

Unless you're living at the north pole, you know that I am taking the bar exam Tuesday & Wednesday of this week.  Then, on Friday, I pick up my city roots (and high heels) and trade it all in for a life on the farm.  I won't know whether I have passed until the end of August, but that's okay because for the next month it is going to be about living carefree (if I know how to do that).  

So, when you go to sleep tonight and when you get up in the AM...please...oh...pretty...please...say a prayer, send some good karma, or some good vibes my way.  I'll give you a smooch.

Xoxo,

Rachel 

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck cousin! I know you will do GREAT! Many prayers and good thoughts coming your way! I LOVE YOU! Go GETT'UM girl!

    ReplyDelete